Academic Medical Centers
Furst Group is in its 4th decade as a leader in executive search and consulting services for healthcare organizations. We are a preferred partner for retained executive search for members of the University Healthsystem Consortium (UHC).
We bring a wealth of experience in helping Academic Medical Centers and Colleges of Medicine excel in their role of providing innovative clinical care, world-class training for the doctors and nurses of the future, and ground-breaking advances in medical research.
Here are a few facts about our firm and our process:
- Exclusively focused on the healthcare sector, with more than 1,700 successful engagements.
- Our repeat clients come back to us again and again, an average of 5.5 engagements per company. In all, 60 percent of our business is repeat business.
- A record of success at the highest levels of healthcare. In the last two years, 48.1 percent of our work has been for the C-suite, and 85.8 percent has been for positions at the vice-president level and above.
- Proven success in diversity – in the last 12 months, 47.3 percent of our candidate slates have had minority representation, resulting in 14.5 percent of placements.
- Exceptional ability to quickly understand and internalize the client’s culture and values in order to ensure the right “fit” when recruiting for a strategic leadership position.
- A stellar track record in the retention rate of placements. Our candidates provide stability and loyalty in addition to high performance.
- A top performer in client satisfaction ratings. Furst Group “far exceeded expectations” or “exceeded expectations” of our clients in 15 categories, from understanding client’s organization to consultant’s knowledge and availability, to the value received from the investment in the search process.